57BYGH350 hybrid stepper motor/ stack stator laminations motor NEMA
Hybrid stepper motors are used every day in both industrial and
commercial applications such as aerospace, robotics, machine tools
* The aboved are just representative products. Derivative products
can be produced according to customer’s requirements.
- Being especially designed at 3-phase with a step angle of 1.2
degrees rather than a typical one of 1.8 degrees to offer more
choices for the customers in motion control industry.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be achieved as the speed is
proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- The maximum holding torque can reach as high as 1.2N.m
- An appropriate gearbox can be directly coupled to the shaft to
obtain a higher toque.
- The winding configurations, the extended shaft, the pilot and the
mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet specific customer
Dimensions and Wiring Diagram: