42BYGH hybrid stepper motor/ square flange 12v nema 17stepper motor
True to its name, the 42BYGH hybrid stepper motor has a frame size
of 42mm. It is internationally called as NEMA 17. The product runs
at a step angle of 1.8 degrees with an accuracy of +/-5%.
This 2-phase stepping motor is available in various body lengths
including 34mm, 40mm and 44mm. It delivers a holding torque
somewhere between 0.095N and 0.52N. Upon your request, we can add a
gearbox to the motor in order to increase its holding torque.
Please make sure that the motor runs at an ambient temperature
between -20℃ and 50℃ for prolonged service life.
- The motor frame size is internationally called as NEMA Size 17.
- Runs at the step angle of 1.8 degrees with a step angle accuracy of
- The motor body length is optional at 34mm, 40mm, 44mm and 48mm to
allow you more design freedom in application.
- Low current, low rotor inertia but with a big holding torque.
- Our hybrid stepping motor delivers a holding torque between
0.095N.m to and 0.52N.m, which also can be greatly increased by
properly adding some sorts of gearboxes.
|Model||Step Angle (°)||Motor Length (mm)||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Phase Resistance (Ω)||Phase Inductance (mH)||Holding Torque (g.cm)||Lead Wire (NO.)||Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)|
They are widely applied to the fine positioning applications, such
as copying machines, printers, plotters and high-end office