80ZYT brushed dc motor/ rare earth magnet motor with copper
windings, steel housing
The motor diameter is determined at 77.7mm. The nominal voltage is
optional at 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC or even at 240VDC. NMB or SKF
namebrand ball bearings are adopted to improve the motor
The motor body length is flexible to better fit your final
applications. Replaceable carbon brushes are available to prolong
the motor servicing life. Customized extended shaft and winding
configurations are possible upon request.
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)||Rated Speed (rpm)||No-load Current (A)||No-load Speed (rpm)||Rated Torque (N.m)||Motor Body Length (mm)|
1. Basic ways to punch and stack the rotor laminations has made the
production cost cheaper to win more marketing shares.
2. Customized and high-efficiency winding machines also help us
with a large-scale production to save the winding cost,
3. The working voltage varies from 12VDC to maximally 180VDC, whose
voltage range allows the design engineer to have great flexibility
during his or her R&D of light duty machines,
4. Replaceable carton brushes and NMB or SKF dual ball bearing
contribute a lot in our ways to improve our PMDC motor performance.
5. Different insulation classes of raw materials are available to
keep up with your target purchasing budgets.
6. Worm gear boxes can also be introduced to upgrade the rated
They are widely applied to auto fans, door openers, pumping
equipment and polishers.