42H spur geared hybrid stepper motor/ NEMA17, 12v hybrid stepping
They are widely applied to the fine positioning applications, such
as plotters, light stage facilities and CNC machines.
|Model||Step Angle (°)||Motor Length (mm)||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current (A)|
|Holding Torque (N.m)|
- The motor windings are constructed in compliance with the basic
performances of hybrid stepping motor.
- The step angle accuracy is well controlled within +/-5% for a fine
- Totally enclosed with permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- The holding torque can be steadily increased by an involvement of
- Options in shaft configuration can be offered to meet any needs of